(in compliance with art.13 EU Reg.2016/679 and Personal Data Protection Authority Provision n.229 of 8.05.2014)
VIBROTECH SRL considers it of crucial importance to safeguard the personal data of users navigating the website located at www.vibrotech.biz (hereinafter, the “Site”), of its customers and/or potential customers and of the subjects with whom, for various reasons, it establishes a contractual relationship. Consequently, VIBROTECH SRL provides this Policy on the treatment of personal information, pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Type of data treated by VIBROTECH SRL
During normal site operation, the IT systems and software procedures that manage the site gather personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and IP protocol, type of browser and operating system of the computer being used to navigate, date, time and length of time spend on the site, pages viewed, and the search engine used to access the site). This information is not gathered for the purpose of being associated to identified persons; nevertheless, through processing and association with data held by third parties, some of the data, by its very nature, may allow identifying the user.
This category of data included the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in answer to the request, the numerical code that indicates the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information regarding use of the Site and will be immediately erased on completion of processing, unless the data is required in connection with criminal investigations on the part of the judicial authorities.
Through the “contact us” form, Users may send a request for information or for cost estimates to VIBROTECH SRL.
Processing of customer and supplier data
The Data Controller guarantees that data regarding current and potential customers and suppliers, and personal information of candidates for employment at VIBROTECH SRL, will be processed in conformity with current regulations regarding security of personal information.
2. Purpose of the processing, legal basis and data storage period
Personal information gathered by VIBROTECH SRL will be processed by personnel who are expressly authorized and designated to do so by the Data Controller, in full compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and of confidentiality of the data subject. VIBROTECH SRL will process the data only for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing, in full compliance with data conservation obligations set forth by law.
Data provided by users will be processed only for the purpose of verifying transmitted requests and will be stored in the VIBROTECH SRL IT systems for no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the objective of the processing itself.
Should a contract arise from the request for information/estimates, between the data subject and VIBROTECH SRL, the data of customers/suppliers belonging to the category “data subject”, and the data of its collaborators, employees and contact persons, essentially identifying data, will be collected and processed in accordance with article 6, sub-paragraph 1, letter b) of EU Regulation 2016/679, for the purpose of executing pre-contractual conditions, for the purpose of executing the contract and for the purpose of managing the contract relationship. Conferment of data by customers and suppliers is obligatory; therefore, failure to provide the data, or providing incorrect or partial data could make it impossible to conclude the contract agreement. Customer and supplier information will be stored for 10 years subsequent to termination of the contract agreement, and will then be erased from the VIBROTECH SRL IT systems.
Personal information will be processed at the head offices of the Data Controller, by means of IT/telematic or paper instruments, guarantying the implementation of adequate technical and organizational safety measures, pursuant to and by effect of article 32 of EU Regulation 2016/679, suitable to the purpose of reducing the risk of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or unauthorized or non-conformant processing of the data that has been collected.
3. Data Controller
The Data Controller is VIBROTECH SRL in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, with registered offices in Sassuolo (MO), Via Racchetta n.2 and administrative offices in S. Antonino di Casalgrande (RE), Via Don P. Borghi, 4, VAT code 03674210368.
4. Scope of data communication
Cookies are small text files (usually in.txt or .xml format) sent by a web server directly to the user’s browser, stored by the browser on the navigation device and then automatically sent back to the server during the same visit to the site (so-called session cookies) or upon a subsequent visit to the site by the same user (persistent cookies) Cookies allow memorizing visitor preference information in order to improve site functionalities and make surfing the site easier by automating procedures (for example, login, site language).
Cookies may be subdivided based on their characteristics and use:
- Technical cookies (session and surfing cookies): are used solely for the purpose of "carrying out the transmission of certain information on an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information service to provide services requested explicitly by the subscriber or user”. These cookies do not collect any user personal data, they are necessary for correct site functioning and guaranty normal navigation and use of the website. Uninstalling these cookies may compromise access to the contents of the site.
- Analytics cookies: are similar to technical cookies if they are used directly by the site owners to gather information, in an aggregate form, regarding the number of users and how they visit the website, in order to improve site performance.
- Functionality cookies: allow users to navigate the site based on a series of criteria selected to provide a personalized service.
- Flash cookies (or local shared object): inform the Data Controller regarding the frequency with which a certain type of audio or video file is opened and the listening/viewing time of the file itself.
- Third party cookies: relative to other domains, such as the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn social plug-ins. The presence of these plug-ins involves the transmission of cookies to and from the websites managed by the third parties in question. Processing of the information acquired by third parties is governed by the respective policies.
- Profiling cookies: These are permanent cookies that are designed to create user profiles in order to send advertising content in line with the user’s preferences as manifested by the latter during website navigation.
Cookies used by the website:
This website uses the following cookies:
Cookie on the website www.vibrotech.biz
technical – analytical
analytical – third party
analytical – third party
No user profiling cookies are used.
Users may uninstall/block the cookies by following the instructions provided by the browser (which may usually be found in the “Help” menu, “Tools” or “Modify”), although failure to provide consent/installation of technical cookies may compromise access to website contents.
Permanent deletion of a cookie or of a category of cookies must be executed by directly accessing the browser, seeing as simply deactivating them does not eliminate them from the browser. To eliminate, disable or restore cookies on their computers, users must use the cookie configuration pages provided by third party content providers, which means the cookie handling options provided by the browser.
Below is where to find the instructions to manage cookies for the most commonly used browsers:
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
Also, please note that for mobile devices, users must consult the respective instructions manual for information on how to manage cookies.
For more information regarding cookies, we recommend consulting the website https://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie.
6. Data subject rights
In compliance with articles 15 onwards of EU Regulation 2016/679, site users and data subjects in general, may at any time, exercise the following rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller: “Right of access” that allows data subjects to see what data is held referred to them and obtain a copy of the same; “Right to rectification” that allows data subjects to have their data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect or incomplete; “Right to erasure” that allows data subjects to request that their personal data be deleted, under the circumstances provided for in article 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679; “Right to restrict processing” that allows data subjects to request a temporary halt of processing under the circumstances provided for in article 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679; “Right to data portability” that allows data subjects to request that their data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to request that VIBROTECH SRL transmit the data to another Data Controller; “Right to object” that allows data subjects to object, at any time, to further processing of their data, for personal reasons, pursuant to article 6, sub-section 1, letter e) or f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, as well as to object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes; “Right to lodge a complaint” that allows data subjects to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for protection of personal data, pursuant to article 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Please note that before providing or rectifying any data, it may be necessary to verify the identity of the data subject or user.